Fire & Life Safety Systems
Fire alarms and life safety systems are requirements for public and private businesses in Connecticut. Soundsafe designs, installs, and manages reliable detection and notification systems to protect your facility.
Fire & Safety Systems Connecticut
Soundsafe integrates fire alarms and life safety systems to provide a comprehensive service that protects Connecticut businesses, facilities, and people. Since 1973, we’ve successfully designed, managed, and monitored safety systems for organizations and municipalities across the state. Reporting to our Central Station, Soundsafe’s fire safety systems provide affordable and reliable protection with a rapid response that complies with national and local fire codes.
Fire Alarm & Life Safety Services
Fire and Life safety detection systems consist of an on-premise control panel with hardwired and wireless detection and notification devices. Control panels communicate with our UL Central Station via network, cell, and POTTs lines. Features and products include:
Soundsafe Fire and Life Safety System Benefits
Our fire prevention and life safety systems can be designed as a stand-alone service or unified with other safety services as a fully integrated security system. Soundsafe fire and life systems:
- Minimize the risk of a catastrophic fire or elemental event
- Decrease your liability and risk
- Reduce costly false alarms and associated business disruptions.
- Remain compliant with local and national requirements
- Provide peace of mind with 24/7 monitoring
Soundsafe Fire and Life Safety Systems
Fire is one disaster that could put an end to your business. You need dependable fire detection technology powered by a reliable, local security company. Our fire protection systems include leading components and software that provide reliable and compliant protection. In addition, unreported water leaks can cause costly damage to your facility if not identified immediately. Our water-flow alarms report directly to the central station to alert response and minimize the effects of water damage.
Soundsafe provides the required monitoring of fire protection systems via our 24-hour UL-Listed central monitoring station. All fire and life systems are supported for service, repair, and inspection by licensed and trained technicians.
Fire Alarm & Life System Technology Partners
- Fire-Lite – provides cost-effective non-proprietary fire alarm solutions for small to medium buildings making Fire-Lite systems an ideal fit for educational institutions, hospitals and health care facilities, commercial complexes, retail spaces, and government buildings around the world.
- System Sensor – founded in 1984, System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, specializing in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, and notification technology for worldwide applications.
- Silent Knight – as part of Honeywell Fire, Silent Knight is a leader in the fire alarm industry with its broad portfolio of products that are available through security equipment distribution throughout the United States.
Soundsafe Security System
685 Honeyspot Road
Stratford, CT 06615